Sales Manager, Las Vegas Market
- Las Vegas, NV
- Full Time
Come join us at Mixhalo! We are an augmented audio start-up co-founded by guitarist Mike Einziger, and violinist Ann-Marie Simpson, and run by serial entrepreneur and veteran product executive, John Vars. We build wireless solutions for real-time data delivery at live events. Starting first in the music industry, we have built a platform to allow concert-goers to stream live audio at studio quality, directly from the soundboard just as the musicians do on stage (as opposed to blasted over huge speakers into the open air). We have so far partnered with incredible acts like Sting, Metallica, Aerosmith, Pharell, and Charlie Puth, among others. We have leveraged the same technology to make multiple channels of real-time play-by-play commentary available through partnerships with the Buffalo Sabres, Sacramento Kings, the Los Angeles Football Club, and others.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to lead our expansion in the Las Vegas market, building on the momentum from our Sting/Caesars and Aerosmith/MGM partnerships. You will be responsible for developing and executing a strategy to find, scope, and close deals with venues and producers throughout the Las Vegas entertainment ecosystem. We believe that all shows -- whether temporary or permanent, whether music, magic, or acrobatics -- can be enhanced with Mixhalo. And we are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial, organized sales lead to capture the enormous potential in the Vegas market. This is a commission-driven role and the upside is high for over-achievers. We will have concrete sales targets in place and this is a role for someone who will take ownership of those targets. Deep ties to the Las Vegas live entertainment industry are an absolute must.
You’ll report directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
Mixhalo is remote-friendly, but candidates for this role must be in the Las Vegas area.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Mixhalo’s Chief Operating Officer to develop pricing models and go-to-market plans
- Assist the product marketing team in their efforts to partner with clients to drive engagement with Mixhalo, ensuring flywheel effect
- Help organize and execute demos to generate enthusiasm throughout the Las Vegas Community
- Source, track, chase, and close leads across the Vegas market
- Minimum 5+ years of sales or business development/partnerships experience
- Extensive rolodex of Las Vegas live entertainment industry contacts; this is an absolute requirement and there will be no exceptions
- Deep experience in B2B sales, with a proven record of meeting sales targets
- Prior experience with Salesforce and an obsessive dedication to maintaining it
- Skilled in strategic analysis, marketing, and pricing
- A passion for providing an elevated experience for clients and end users
- A true team player and collaborator – you will work with the business and technology teams to constantly sell & develop products that meet users’ needs
- Happiest in a dynamic, fast-paced environment